- Handle check-in/check-out, payment collections, and night audits.
- Manage residents’ profiles and maintain good rapport with residents.
- Attend to all residents’ queries and needs
- Handle resident feedback or complaints
- Provide recommendations on nearby amenities and places of interest
- Implement planned activities and resident events
- Make reservations
- A team player with a passion for learning a variety of tasks
- Customer service-oriented
- Prior experience in Guest Services is an added advantage
- Applicants with no prior experience are also welcome (Training will be provided)
- Willingness to perform rotating shifts, including night shift (5-day work week)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experienced candidates will be considered for the Senior position