Precautionary Measures to COVID-19
The health and well-being of our guests and employees are of paramount importance. With the ongoing development of the COVID-19, we are closely monitoring the World Health Organization’s statements regarding the COVID-19 and following guidelines from them and the local health departments.
Lanson Place Waterfront Suites has implemented a series of precautionary measures to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all:
Enhanced Hygienic Practices
- All guests and visitors are requested to have body temperature check upon entering the Property premises
- All guests and visitors are advised to apply clinically certified hand sanitizer that is installed at the lobby
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas such as lifts, door handles, telephones, washrooms and lobby
- All employees must measure body temperature every day
- All employees are required to wear surgical masks during their duties
- Community Team and Housekeeping team who have access to guest rooms and in contact with guests’ belongings are required to wear gloves
- Our team are having ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols in response to the latest development of the outbreak
- Personal protective equipment and gear are in place to protect our team in handling suspected case
- Maintenance and preventive work are in place to ensure good ventilation and maintain a safe and comfortable living environment within the premises
- Operation teams are briefed and vigilant to look out for any individual that is unwell
- Flexibility is extended to bookings that are affected by the outbreak. If you need to make or adjust a reservation, please contact our Sales Team for details.
Tel: +852 2178 2288
For the most updated information, please refer to the Centre for Health Protection of Hong Kong or your local health authority.