Precautionary Measures to COVID-19
As your dedicated host, we at Lanson Place Sunland has implemented a series of precautionary measures to ensure a healthy and safe environment for our guest family:
Enhanced Hygienic Practices
- All guests and visitors are requested to undergo a body temperature check upon entering the premises.
- All check-in guests and visitors are required to fill out health declaration forms as directed by the local district bureaus.
- All guests and visitors are advised to use our clinically certified hand sanitiser, installed at the lobby.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas such as lifts, door handles, telephones, washrooms and the lobby.
- We’re flexible and pleased to make any necessary changes to your reservations affected by the outbreak – simply contact our Reservation Team to make your request. Please note cancellation terms and conditions will apply per respective booking.
Tel: +86 21 2050 9595
For latest updates related to the outbreak, please refer to the National Health Commission of the PRC or your local health authority.