When is the check-in and check-out time?
- Your room will be ready upon arrival according to the booked date. The date of arrival in Hong Kong is Day 1 and the quarantine period will start from Day 1 to 11:59pm of the last day of compulsory quarantine (i.e. Day 7, Day 14 or Day 21). You can leave after 11:59pm of the last day of your quarantine period. The latest check-out time will be by noon the following day.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
- No amendment or cancellation is allowed once the reservation has been confirmed except in the case of a change of government’s entry policy, cancellation/amendment of flights by the airline, supported by documentary evidence. In cases where the Quarantine Guest is subsequently tested positive or is subsequently identified to be a close contact of a confirmed positive case as a result of which the Quarantine Guest will have to be sent to hospital or quarantine centre as applicable and will not return to stay at the hotel for the rest of his/her quarantine period or medical surveillance period, provided that the Quarantine Guest has booked directly with the Hotel, the Hotel will make refund direct to the Quarantine Guest for payment made over the part of the quarantine period or medical surveillance period which is no longer in effect. However, the Hotel reserves the right to making the refund if and to the extent that the Quarantine Guest has failed to remove his luggage from the room which renders it not available for rebooking.
What is the minimum age required to check-in?
- Guests need to be 16 years old to check into a room. However, guests between 16 – 17 years old, a Consent & Indemnity form is required to be filled by Parents/Legal Guardian. For guests under the age of 16, it is not allowed to check in alone unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during his/her stay, the care taker is required to apply for conditional approval from the Department of Health by email to email@example.com, before the arrival of the guests. An approval copy is required upon check-in.
Am I allowed to leave the room for any reason?
- Unfortunately, you are not allowed to leave the room during the quarantine period without the Hotel’s prior instruction or permission by authorised officer, and no visitations will be allowed. Breaching a quarantine order is a criminal offence and offenders are subject to a maximum fine of HK$25,000 and imprisonment for six months.
What is the check-out procedure upon the completion of quarantine period?
- Please press “REPT” button on the phone in your room for the check-out arrangement. You should not leave the room without the Hotel’s arrangement for check-out.
About The Rooms
Are twin rooms available at the Hotel?
- Twin rooms are available in selective room types with limited inventories. It will be subject to availability at time of reservations and cannot be guaranteed in advance.
Are smoking rooms available on request?
- All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
Are there interconnecting rooms or adjoining rooms available?
- The Hotel does not have interconnecting rooms. Adjoining rooms are subject to availability at time of reservation and cannot be guaranteed in advance. Please be reminded that guest is not allowed to leave their rooms during the whole staying period.
What is the maximum occupancy for each room type?
- For Superior Room and Premier Room, the maximum occupancy is 2 guests per room while for Deluxe Room, Grand Luxe Room and Prestige Suite, the maximum occupancy is 3 guests per room. Selected Penthouse Suites can accommodate up to 4 guests per room. For more information, please visit here.
Are extra beds available on request?
- Extra beds are only available for Deluxe Room or above room types and are subject to availability. Please reach out to the Reservation Team for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the Hotel has disabled access room?
- The Hotel has one Superior Disabled Room which is wheelchair friendly suitable for the elderly and disabled guests. Please reach out to the Reservation Team for more information – email@example.com.
Is baby cot available at the Hotel?
- Baby cot is complimentary and is subject to availability upon request. Please contact the Hotel to reserve in advance after your reservation has been confirmed.
What items are available in room during the quarantine stay?
- To make your stay as comfortable as possible, the Hotel has prepared some thoughtful amenities and entertainments which will help you get through your quarantine stay. Please visit here to know more.
Are we allowed to use the induction hob installed in the in-room kitchenette?
- The induction hob in the room (as seen in the room images and VR360) has been disabled as per government’s requirement for quarantine stay. However, mini fridge-freezer and microwave oven are available for simple meal preparation in each guest room.
Outside Food Delivery
Can we order food via food delivery platforms during the quarantine stay?
- In addition to the 3 daily meals which are already included, the Hotel will be delighted to deliver food which guests ordered through food delivery platforms to your door. All items must be dropped off at the Concierge and they will be placed at your room door between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm. Please ensure that you provide your full name and the room number to the food delivery service providers when placing your order. Please be reminded that the Hotel shall neither be held responsible nor liable for the loss or damage of any bags or items dropped or collected as well as any delivery charge incurred.
What are the choices of meal during my quarantine stay and where can I view the menu?
- Daily meals menu is available with the choice of Western, Asian, Vegetarian, Halal and Gluten-friendly. You can find the full menu in our offer page any time it is available. You should receive a Meal Arrangement Email 21 days prior to your arrival, and you are encouraged to reply us with your choices of meals no later than the date specified in the email. Any questions regarding the meal arrangement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Does the Hotel provide kid menu?
- Yes. Kids menu is available to children aged under 12 upon request with an extra charge. You may find the full menu in our offer page any time it is available. To make an order, please send an email to email@example.com with your choices of food items at least 14 days prior to the arrival day for the meal arrangement.
Luggage Storage Prior To Arrival
Can I send my luggage or any other non-food items to the Hotel before my arrival?
- Friends and family can easily pass items to our Concierge team before or during your stay, where they will be delivered and placed outside your room. However, due to limited storage space, please arrange to have them delivered to the Concierge on the Ground Floor between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
Apart from QFit, can I use another fitness equipment provider?
- Certainly. We are happy to accept gym equipment from any fitness equipment provider. However, QFit is our reliable partner in providing our guests with a wide varieties of smart, portable and compact gym equipment you need to make the best out of the extraordinary stay with us. Due to storage space concern, we highly recommend all guests to have the equipment to be delivered on your arrival date. Please note that according to the latest instruction by HK Centre of Heath Protection on 17th November, all hotel guests should be equipped with air purifiers while they are doing exercise with stepper, exercise bike, walking pad or treadmill. Please therefore make your own arrangement on this or check availability with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Air purifier could be provided by us at HK$600nett per room per stay on first come first served basis.