Quarantine in comfort at Lanson Place in the heart of Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Make yourself feel at home and enjoy the extra amenities we include to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
14-night quarantine package starts from HK$18,746 nett each person and includes:
- 14 nights accommodation in your desired room
- Welcome amenities awaiting you in-room upon arrival
- 3 meals daily during your stay with the choice of Western, Asian and Vegetarian. Please click here to view the menu; for kid menu, please click here for more information
- Mini fridge and microwave oven are available for simple meal preparation
- Personal groceries delivery service
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi and local calls enabling you to stay connected with friends and family
- Complimentary access to PressReader’s online newspaper and magazines with more than 7,000 publications around the globe
- Complimentary use of yoga mat (on request)
- Complimentary use of HDMI cable (on request)
- Weekly virtual fitness class to help you stay fit
- Fitness equipment rental (as available), provided by QFit, to keep up with your fitness routine*
- Air purifier (on request, on first-come-first-served basis)
- 24/7 guest care line for any personal needs
- Bed linen will be replenished weekly and fresh towels will be provided every 3 days
- Rubbish will be collected by Housekeeping twice a day
Note: The induction hob as seen in the room images and VR360° has been disabled as per government’s requirement.
*As instructed by the Centre of Health Protection (CHP) of the Department of Health, guests who wish to do exercise with steppers, exercise bikes, walking pads or treadmills during compulsory quarantine are required their rooms with air purifiers. Should you wish to borrow one from the Hotel (on first-come-first-served basis), please notify us in advance.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge
- The offer is valid from 00:00am on 28 November 2021 and ending 11:59pm on 28 February, 2022
- The special rates are for self-quarantine upon arrival in Hong Kong under the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap. 599), as set out by HKSAR Government
- Guests are advised to check the latest regulations for vaccinated inbound travellers before making the reservation: https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/inbound-travel.html#quarantinemeasures2
- Extra bed is subject to availability and a supplement charge of HK$400 net per room per night will be applied
- Full non-refundable payment is required at the time of booking
- No amendment or cancellation is allowed once the reservation has been confirmed except in the case of a change of government’s entry policy, cancellation/amendment of flights by the airline, supported by documentary evidence
- In cases where the Quarantine Guest is subsequently tested positive or is subsequently identified to be a close contact of a confirmed positive case as a result of which the Quarantine Guest will have to be sent to hospital or quarantine centre as applicable and will not return to stay at the hotel for the rest of his/her quarantine period or medical surveillance period, provided that the Quarantine Guest has booked directly with the hotel, the Hotel will make refund direct to the Quarantine Guest for payment made over the part of the quarantine period or medical surveillance period which is no longer in effect. However, the Hotel reserves the right to making the refund if and to the extent that the Quarantine Guest has failed to remove his luggage from the room which renders it not available for rebooking.
- Lanson Place Causeway Bay will not be liable for any inconvenience, expense, loss or damage of any kind if incurred by the guests due to the failure to provide accurate information at the time of booking and upon check-in
- For enquires about the package and reservations, please contact us on telephone +852 3477 6888 or email email@example.com
- In case of any disputes, Lanson Place Causeway Bay reserves the right of final decision