The Hotel joins the 6th cycle Designated Quarantine Hotel Scheme (28 Nov 2021 – 28 Feb 2022)
Effective from 28 November 2021, Lanson Place Causeway Bay, Hong Kong will only offer accommodation under the Designated Quarantine Hotel Scheme in accordance to the Prevention and Control of Disease Regulation (Cap. 599H) by the HKSAR Government until 28 February 2022. For more information and booking, please contact us via phone at +852 3477 6888 or email email@example.com.
Bookings & Enquiries:
During the period under the Designated Quarantine Hotel Scheme, the Hotel only accepts compulsory quarantine bookings and excludes the self-monitoring period after completion of compulsory quarantine. Please click here for the latest boarding, quarantine and testing arrangements released by the HKSAR Government.
For further enquiries, please contact our Reservation Team:
Tel: +852 3477 6888
Precautionary Measures to COVID-19
The health and well-being of our guests and employees are of paramount importance. Lanson Place Causeway Bay has implemented a series of precautionary measures to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all:
Enhanced Hygienic Practices
- All guests and visitors are requested to have body temperature check upon entering the Hotel premises
- All check-in guests and visitors are required to fill up the Health Declaration Form which includes the requirement to provide past travel records within the last 14 days
- All guests and visitors are advised to apply clinically certified hand sanitizer that is installed at the Hotel lobby
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas such as lifts, door handles, telephones, washrooms and lobby
- All employees must measure body temperature every day
- All employees are required to wear surgical masks during their duties
- Concierge and Housekeeping team who have access to guest rooms and in contact with guests’ belongings are required to wear gloves
- Our team are having ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols in response to the latest development of the outbreak
- Personal protective equipment and gear are in place to protect our team in handling suspected case
- Maintenance and preventive work are in place to ensure good ventilation and maintain a safe and comfortable living environment within the premises
- Operation teams are briefed and vigilant to look out for any individual that is unwell
For the most updated information, please refer to the Centre for Health Protection of Hong Kong or your local health authority.