Precautionary Measures to COVID-19
As your dedicated host, we at Lanson Place Bukit Ceylon has implemented a series of precautionary measures to ensure a healthy and safe environment for our guest family:
Enhanced Hygienic Practices
- All guests and visitors are requested to undergo a body temperature check upon entering the premises.
- All check-in guests and visitors are required to fill out the Health Declaration Form and provide travel records within the past 14 days.
- All guests and visitors are advised to use our clinically certified hand sanitiser, installed at the lobby.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas such as lifts, door handles, telephones, washrooms and the lobby.
- We’re absolutely flexible to make any necessary changes to reservations affected by the outbreak – simply contact our Reservation Team to make your request.
Tel: +60 3 2725 8888
For latest updates related to the outbreak, please refer to the Ministry of Health of Malaysia or your local health authority.