- Managing an account portfolio with the aim to generate and maximise hotel/serviced residence’s revenue and market share
- Building relationships and developing networks within the accounts assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing in order to increase revenue and conversion. Where applicable, this role will also involve in the management and coaching of a team of Sales Executives and Sales Coordinators.
- Developing the assigned account portfolio to meet set goals and maximise profitability
- Gathering information on current and prospective accounts to generate incremental business
- Performance of this role should be measured by the following key metrics:
1. Key Performance Objectives set annually (by Head of business)
2. Individual Account Plans
3. No. of leads from new accounts
4. No. of leads from existing accounts
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business or Hospitality Management desired, and 1 – 2 years of relevant sales experience in hospitality or a related service industry.
- Strong knowledge of hotel products, rates and marketing programme
- In-depth knowledge of sales principles and techniques
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent PC skills (including MS Office)
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and other stakeholders